Messier M22 Globular Cluster
Objects in image
- Messier M22 Globular Cluster
- Wikipedia Messier 22
- SEDS Messier 22
- Astronomy Picture of the Day
- Field of view: 115.7 arcminutes wide x 86.8 arcminutes high at 4.33 arcsec/pix
- Image reduced from 1600x1200 to 1200x900 for website
- North is top edge, west is right edge
- Exposure: 9 images x 480 seconds per image (72 minutes total)
- CCD-TEMP: -20°C
- Astronomik Type IIc Luminance filter
- OBS-Location: Oregon Star Party (OSP), OR USA
- DATE-Local = August 28, 2008
- TIME-Local of first image = 8:45 PM
- TIME-Local of last image = 10:10 PM
The following test pattern is to help you adjust your monitor to best view the CCD astro images.
The test pattern is used for adjusting monitor brightness, and contrast.
Adjust monitor brightness and contrast to see all 16 gray scale levels.
The most important adjustment when viewing astro images is to see the differences in all of the black bands.
© 1998-2008 David Haworth