Mars 2003/9/25, 22:47 PDT
- Azm: 174° 31' 03" Alt: +28° 06' 32"
- 128 images stacked
- Images taken at 1/33 second
- Images taken at 10 fps
- Images taken from driveway
- Mars Previewer II V2.01
shown to the right of the Mars image
is a freeware program by Leandro Rios which displays the central meridian and angular size of Mars for any date and time.
- Camera: Philips PCVC740K ToUcam PRO web camera
- Telescope: Orion Atlas 10 reflector (254 mm aperture,
f/4.7 focal ratio, 1200 mm focal length)
- Finder: Mounted on top of a Atlas 10 is an Orion ShortTube 80 mm aperture rich-field refractor
(f/5 focal ratio, 400 mm focal length) which is used as a finder.
- Barlow: Tele Vue 5x Powermate
- Focuser: JMI NGF-S Motofocus with DRO (Digital Read Out)
- Telescope Mount: Losmandy G-11 mount
- Cor Berrevoets Registax Version 188.8.131.52 beta, align, select, stack and process multiple images
- JASC Inc. Paint Shop Pro Version 8.01, unsharp mask, final crop and convert to JPG
© 1998-2003 David Haworth