- Glen D. Riley Observatory, Naperville, IL.
- Wheaton College Astronomical Observatory, Wheaton IL.
- Waubonsee Community College, Sugar Grove IL.
- Decker-Grebner-Van Zandt Observatory, Peoria, IL.
- Yerkes Observatory, Williams Bay, Wisconsin.
- Modine-Benstead Observatory, Union Grove, Wisconsin.
- Milwaukee Astronomical Society, New Berlin, Wisconsin.
- Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum, Chicago, IL.
- Waubonsie Valley High School Planetarium, Aurora, IL.
- Joliet Jr. College Trackman Planetarium, Joliet IL.
- Cernan Earth & Space Center, River Grove IL.
- Strickler Planetarium, Bourbonnais, IL
- Parkland Staerkel Planetarium, Champaign, IL
Nearby Astronomy Clubs
- Chicago Astronomical Society, our neighbors "downtown"
- Fox Valley Astronomical Society, our neighbors to our northwest
- Kankakee Area StarGazers, our neighbors to our southeast
- Northwest Suburban Astronomers, our neighbors to our north
- Lake County Astronomical Society, our neighbors "way up north"
- Ryerson Astronomical Society, student organization at the U. of Chicago
- South West Astronomy Observers Group, Ham Radio and Astronomy all in one club
- Skokie Valley Astronomers, Skokie IL.
- Champaign-Urbana Astronomical Society, Champaign, IL.
- Calumet Astronomical Society, Northwest Indiana
- Madison Astronomical Society, Madison, Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Astronomical Society, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Peoria Astronomical Society, Peoria, IL.
- Racine Astronomical Society, Racine, Wisconsin
- Sangamon Astronomical Society, Springfield, IL.
- NAA Facebook Page
Our Facebook page posts reminders of our upcoming events. "Like" the NAA page and post your own messages,photos and discussion threads. http://www.facebook.com/naperastro
- @NapervilleAstro on Twitter
On Twitter, the club will be posting upcoming event details, astronomy
news and interacting with other users interested and involved in astronomy. If
you haven't used Twitter before you might be surprised at the amount of
astronomy/space/science themed users, both amateur and professional,
contributing to the conversation. http://twitter.com/NapervilleAstro
- @naperastro on Twitter
This Twitter account sends automated observing event go/cancel status updates that correspond with those
that are posted on our website's homepage the day of an observing event. You don't need a
Twitter account to follow the updates, but if you do, Twitter enables you to push
the updates via Text Message to your cell phone. http://twitter.com/naperastro